Friday, January 14, 2011

"What if" !?

After a day of writing thesis, we had to go out, roam the streets and see what they had to offer us...
We started off with a dinner of a chicken on a plate in Roadster and then head to Rabbit Hole to maybe add a spice to our night.

We were four, and as the deal goes: 4 girls. 1 night. 1 night out. 1 city. Beirut.

A challenge. A healthy diet. Two of us sober. DooDoo shots. Tequila shots. (The numbers wont be mentioned just to spare them the humiliation.) Two of us drunk. Better yet tipsy. Well let's just settle for buzzed.
Love confessions and some skin out and about.

Biting. Dancing. Kissing, or almost kissing. Drinking. Laughing. Giggling. Peak of it all, walking around a straight line.

"Haram the waiter"
"Beirut is the Amsterdam of the Middle East"
"Every night is the night"
"I like to bite myself"
"I love you"
"The 'what if' game..."

Inspirational quotes kept finding their way into our conversations...

A night of a story about making love...


Early night. Smooth night. Sweet night.
Just another night...

3 comments:

  1. First, i love the title...
    im gonna add one quote that is IF i remember welll... i will try to focus... "Libnan ... yalli ma bi7ebbo 2a3ma" well fi 1 word na2sa... hahaahha bas bravo 3aleye sebet 5 words...

    Ra7 2ukhsar the what if game... after tonight...mish zabta man...mish mish...
    fi 3alam badon 1 night stand....hahahah

    Just this night...tomoro is another normal day...

    3anjad bas b7ebkon...

    AKHHH SHARE SHARE people....

    Peach...much love...

    vee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never.. in my entire life.. ever .. in my existance.... or probably even in my years to come... and my next lives!! NEVER HAVE I BEEN THIS JEALOUS EVEEERR!

    oh .. my .. god... I just realized how much it hurts to miss out on a night like this! Lek yel3an 3ardkon shou eventful!!
    You know, it's actually so much more fun to know the blanks in the posts and snigger at the little hints and word plays we do ,than to be the one reading it and imagining the possibilities!!!

    my possibilities are fun though:P

    i just reallyyy wanna know who the other 2 girls were!

    ReplyDelete